Privacy Notice for Websites
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide you with information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means all data that relate directly to you, for example, your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The Controller according to art. 4 subsection 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is JET Tageslicht & RWA GmbH, Weidehorst 28, D-32609 Hüllhorst. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address JET Tageslicht & RWA GmbH, Weidehorst 28, D-32609 Hüllhorst with the addition “the Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we will store the data notified by you (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arise in this context after its storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory storage obligations.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the duration of storage.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) With regard to your personal data, you have the following rights towards us:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to objection to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to submit complaints to data protection supervisory authorities concerning the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us so that we are able to display our website and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is art. 6, subsection 1, s. 1 (f), GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The transferred data volume
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies will be saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive, as assigned accordingly by the browser that you use, which allow the entity that places the cookie (in this case, us) to then receive certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the internet offering more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookie, the scope and functionality of which are explained as follows:
- Transient cookies (see b)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store what is referred to as the “session ID”, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies will be deleted as soon as you log out or close your browser.
c) You can configure your browser setting according to your requirements and decline the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies, for example. Please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser but by your Flash plug-in. If you do not want any processing of the Flash cookies, you have to install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. Apart from that, we recommend deleting your cookies the browser history manually at regular intervals.
§ 4 More functions and offers of our website
(1) Besides the use of our website for mere information purposes, we offer different services that you can use in case of interest. To do so, you usually have to specify more personal data that we will use to render the relevant service and to which the data processing principles specified above apply.
(2) To process your data, we sometimes make use of external service providers. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, they are bound to our instructions and checked at regular intervals.
(3) Apart from that, we may forward your personal data to third parties if we offer the participation in campaigns, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services together with partners. More detailed information will be provided when you specify your personal data or at the bottom, in the description of the offer.
(4) If our service providers or partners have their registered officer in a state outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you on the consequences thereof in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection to or withdrawal of your consent to the processing of your data
(1) If you have provided us with a consent to the processing of your data, you may withdraw that consent at any time. Such withdrawal affects the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data after you declared it towards us.
(2) Where we justify the processing of your personal data on the basis of a weighing of interests, you may submit an objection to the processing. This is the case if the processing is particularly not necessary to perform a contract with you, which is in each case shown by us in the following description of the functions. When exerting such right to objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as it is done by us. In case of your justified objection, we will check the facts and either discontinue the data processing and/or adjust it or give you our compelling legitimate grounds based on which we will continue the processing.
(3) It goes without saying that you can object to the processing of your personal data for marketing and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to marketing using the following contact data: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection Declaration, Web Analytics
1. Utilising Google Analytics
(1) This website utilises Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics utilises so-called "cookies", text data files which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis for the use of the website. The information generated by the cookie relating to your use of this website is generally sent to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If an IP anonymisation is activated on this website, then your IP address will therefore be shortened by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other contracting states subject to the agreement relating to the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will then utilise this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with additional services associated with website and Internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website utilises Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymiseIp()”. As a result, IP addresses will be additionally processed in an abbreviated form so that a personal relationship can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you creates a personal relationship, then it will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We utilise Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the utilisation of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user with the statistics gained. For the exceptional cases in which personal data will be transferred to the USA, Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal principle for utilising Google Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 Lit. from DSGVO (Data Protection Principal Ordinance).
(6) Information about third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User Conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview for data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
(7) This website additionally utilises Google Analytics for a device overarching analysis for visitor flow which is executed via a user ID. You can deactivate the use of device overarching analysis in your customer account under “My Data”, “Personal Data”.
2. Piwik application
(1) This website utilises the Piwik web analysis service in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the utilisation of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user with the statistics gained. The legal principle for utilising Piwik is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 Lit. from DSGVO.
(2) Cookies (more details hereby in Clause 3) will be stored on your computer for this evaluation process. The information collected in this way will be stored exclusively on their server in [Germany]. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. When you want to prevent the storage of cookies, then we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website in its entirety. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible by means of the setting in your browser. You can prevent Piwik from being utilised by removing the tick to activate the opt-out plug-in.
(3) This website utilises Piwik with the extension “AnonymiseIp()”. As a result, IP addresses will be additionally processed in an abbreviated form so that a direct personal relationship can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the context of Piwik will not be merged with data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik programme is an Open Source Project. You can obtain information on data protection from the third-party provider at http://piwik.org/privacy/policy.
3. eTracker application
(1) This website uses eTracker technology from etracker GmbH (http://www.etracker.com) to collect and store data for marketing and optimisation purposes. These data can be utilised to create user profiles under a pseudonym. This also means that cookies can be inserted. Cookies are small text data files that are stored locally in the cache of the Internet browser from the visitor to the page. Cookies enable the recognition of the Internet browser. Data collected with eTracker technologies will not be used to personally identify the visitor to this website and will not be combined with personal data about the bearer of the pseudonym without the express, separately given consent of the person concerned. Data collection and data storage can be revoked at any time with effect for the future by e-mail to email@example.com (Text: Please exclude me from the eTracker computation.)
(2) We utilise eTracker in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the utilisation of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user with the statistics gained. The collected data will be stored permanently and the pseudonym will be analysed. The legal principle for utilising eTracker is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 Lit. from DSGVO.
(3) Information for the third-party provider: etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg; https://www.etracker.com/de/datenschutz.html. The legal principle for utilising eTracker is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 Lit. from DS-GVO.
4. Jetpack application, previously Wordpress.com-Stats
(1) This website utilises the web analysis service from Jetpack (previously: WordPress.com- Stats) in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the utilisation of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user with the statistics gained. We also additionally utilise the system for measures to protect the security of the website e.g. the detection of attacks or viruses. For the exceptional cases in which personal data will be transferred to the USA, Automattic Inc. has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov. The legal principle for utilising Jetpack is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 Lit. from DSGVO.
(2) Cookies (more details hereby in Clause 3) will be stored on your computer for this evaluation process. The data information collected in this way will be stored on a server in the USA. When you want to prevent the storage of cookies, then we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website in its entirety. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible by means of the setting in your browser or by clicking on and actuating the "Click here to Opt-out" button under http://www.quantcast.com/opt-out.
(3) This website utilises Jetpack with an extension, through which IP addresses are shortened immediately after their collection, in order to exclude a personal relationship. (4) Information about third-party provider: Automattic Inc., 60 29th Street #343, San Francisco, CA 94110–4929, USA, https://automattic.com/privacy, as well as the thirdparty provider Trackingtechnologie: Quantcast Inc., 201 3rd St, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103–3153, USA, https://www.quantcast.com/privacy.
5. Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
(1) This website utilises the Adobe Analytics (Omniture) web analysis service in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the utilisation of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user with the statistics gained. For the exceptional cases in which personal data will be transferred to the USA, Adobe has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-USFramework. The legal principle for utilising Adobe Analytics is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 Lit. from DSGVO.
(2) Cookies (more details hereby in Clause 3) will be stored on your computer for this evaluation process. The data information collected in this way will be stored on a server, also in the USA. When you want to prevent the storage of cookies, then we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website in its full entirety. Preventing the storage of cookies is possible by means of the setting in your browser or by clicking on and actuating the "Deregister” button under http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/optout. html-
(3) This website utilises Adobe Analytics (Omniture) with the setting “Before Geo-Lookup: Replace visitor’s last IP octet with 0” and “Obfuscate IP-Removed”, which shortens your IP address by the last octet and will replaces it with a generic IP address i.e. one that can no longer be assigned. A personal relationship is therefore excluded.
(4) Information about third-party provider: Adobe Systems Software Ireland Limited, Ireland, 4–6 Riverwalk, Citywest Business Campus, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland; firstname.lastname@example.org; Data Protection Information: http://www.adobe.com/de/privacy/policy.html.
6. Utilising the scalable central measurement procedure (SCM)
(1) Our website utilises the measurement procedure ("SCMnG") from INFOnline GmbH (https://www.infonline.de) to determine and evaluate statistical parameters about the utilisation of our offers. The objective of the range measurement is to statistically determine and evaluate the usage intensity, the number of users of a website and the surfing behaviour - on the basis of a uniform standard procedure - and thereby to be able to obtain market-wide comparable values. Websites which are members of the Informationgemeinschaft zur Feststellung der Verbreitung von Werbeträgern e. V. (Information Community for Determining the Distribution of Marketing and Advertising Bodies) or participate in the studies of the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Online-Forschung e. V. (Working Group for Online Research) (AGOF - http://www.agof.de), will have the usage statistics regularly published by AGOF and the Arbeitsgemeinschaft Media-Analyse e. V. (Media Analysis Working Group) (agma - http://www.agma-mmc.de), as well as the IVW and can be viewed on the respective websites.
1. Data processing
INFOnline GmbH collects and processes data according to the German Data Protection Law. Technical and organisational measures will ensure that individual users cannot be identified at any point in time. Data which could possibly be related to a specific, identifiable person will be anonymised as soon as possible.
1.1 Anonymising the IP address
Every device in the Internet requires a unique address, the so-called IP address, to transmit data. The required, at least short-term storage, of the IP address is technically necessary due to the functioning method of the Internet. The IP addresses will be shortened before any processing and only processed again anonymously. There will be no no storage or processing of the full IP addresses.
1.2 Geolocalisation up to the level of the Federal States/Regions
A so-called geolocalisation i.e. the allocation of a website login to the location of the login will be executed exclusively on the basis of the anonymised IP address and only up to the geographical level of the Federal States/Regions. Under no circumstances can the geographical information gained in this way be utilised to draw conclusions about the specific place of residence of a user.
1.3 Identification number of the device
The range measurement alternatively utilises either a cookie with the identification "ioam.de", a "Local Storage Object" or an anonymous signature, which is created from various automatically transmitted information from your browser, to recognise computer systems. The validity for the cookie is limited to a maximum of 1 year.
1.4 Registration recognition
The user ID can be transmitted to INFOnline as an anonymous checksum when logging in, if available, to measure distributed usage (use of a service from different devices).
The stored usage procedures will be deleted at the latest after 7 months.
(1)When you would not like to participate in the measurement, then you can object under the following link: http://optout.ioam.de
Additional information regarding data protection in the measurement procedure can be found on the website of INFOnline GmbH (https://www.infonline.de), which operates the measurement procedure, the data protection website of AGOF (http://www.agof.de/datenschutz) and the data protection website of IVW (http://www.ivw.eu).
(2) We utilise the SCM procedure in order to be able to analyse and regularly improve the utilisation of our website. We can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user with the statistics gained. The legal principle for utilising the SCM procedure is Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 Lit. from DSGVO.
Privacy notice for websites
Data Protection Declaration, Web Analytics